Tue-Sun 10-19 (last admission 18)
Between 1730 and 1751 renovated by Benedetto Alfieri, the building maintains its sumptuous interiors on the first floor with stuccos, transoms and baroque furnishings. Since 1940 it is home of the city art gallery which among other things contains paintings of the so called Maestro di San Martino Alfieri (15th – 16th cent.), works by Guglielmo Caccia, Giancarlo Aliberti, a considerable section on Genovese Painters of the 17th century with two works of Valerio Castello, the wooden microsculptures of G.M Bonzanigo, as well as a rich collection of Piedmontese artists from the 19th and 20th century (Grosso, Delleani, Pittatore, Cagli, Guttuso and so on). The ground floor hosts temporary exhibitions and educational activities.